Monday, June 20, 2011

Time Warp



The website DearPhotograph.com invites people to "take a picture of a picture from the past in the present." People all over the world have been doing just that.

Looking at those pictures makes me sad and happy at the same time. It reminds us how time flies by andd how life changes. Physical surroundings withstand the wear and tear of time but people and relationships will never be the same.

The 21 year old founder Taylor Jones came up with the idea while flipping through family photos: "I was sitting at the kitchen table with my family looking through old photographs when I came across a photo of my brother sitting at the exact same kitchen table when he was about four years old. I was sitting in the place where my mom (who took the original photograph) had been sitting... so I immediately grabbed my camera and snapped a picture of the picture."







No comments:

Post a Comment